COMMND00 Commands to be issued by the control program immediately after initialization.
Also contains a parameter that controls prompting during TOD clock initialization. JES2 commands can not be included.
COM='CD SET,SDUMP=(ALLPSA,NUC,SQA,LSQA,RGN,LPA,TRT,SWA,CSA),Q=YES' 00000020
COM='MN JOBNAMES,T' 00000030
COM='MN DSNAME' 00000040
COM='TRACE ON' 00000050
COM='S MF1' 00000060
Parameter in IASYSxx:
CMD=(aa,bb, . . .)
1. Commands issued from COMMNDXX do not show on the console. Therefore, the results of these commands appear on the
console without the operator's seeing the command.
2. Commands may not be issued in the specific order in which they are listed.
3. A command must look exactly as it would if entered from the console. For example:
COM='SE 'TSO IS UP',CN=01'
* One command per card image.
* Specify TOD=keyword on a single card image.
* Do not specify continuation on any card image
COM='command name' Command to be issued.
NOPROMPT If NOPROMPT is specified, the system will prompt the operator to set the TOD clock only if the clock is net set,
or in a multiprocessing system, if the TOD clocks are not synchronzied.