IEAABD00 -- Default parameters for an ABEND dump when a SYSABEND dd statement has been specified.
Parameter in IEASYSxx:
ABDUMP parameters for a dump to be taken can be specified in three ways:
1. The DUMPOPT keyword of an ABEND macro instruction.
2. Initial dump options specified in IEAABD00. These options are added to the options specified on the dump request parameter list.
3. System dump options altered by the CHNGDUMP operator command. Options can be added or deleted from the option list.
* There are two keywords, SDATA and PDATA. Each keyword is followed by a string of operands separated by a comma and enclosed in parenthesis. A single operand does not need parenthesis.
* If the operands are specified on multiple card images, indicate continuation by a trailing comma followed by a blank.
ALLSDATA All of the following options are automatically specified.
NUC Control program nucleus. SQA, LSQA, and the PSA are included
SQA System queue area
LSQA Local system queue area for the address space, including subpools 229 and 230.
SWA Scheduler work area for the failing task.
CB Control blocks related to the failing task.
ENQ Enqueue control blocks (QCBs and QELs) related to the failing task.
TRT GTF or supervisor trace table depending on whether the ABEND occurs after or during and IPL, and whether the TRACE ON command was issued at IPL.
DM Data management control blocks (DEB, DCB, IOB) for the task.
IO IOS control blocks (UCB, EXCPD) for the task.
ERR Recovery termination control blocks (TRM2WA, registers from the SDWA, SCB, EED) for the task.
ALLPDATA All of the following options are automatically specified.
PSW Program status word and entry to ABEND.
REGS Contents of general registers at entry to ABEND.
SA or SAH Save area linkage information and backward trace of save areas. (This options is selected by ALLPDATA).
SAH requests only save area linkage information.
JPA Contents of the job pack area (module names and contents) related to the failing task. Includes active SVCs related to the failing task.
LPA Contents of the LPA (module names and contents) related to the failing task. Includes active SVCs related to the failing task.
ALLPA Contents of both the job pack area and the LPA as the related to the failing task, plus SVCs related to the failing task.
SPLS User storage subpools (0-127) related to the failing task.