LNKLST00 List of data sets concatenated to SYS1.LINKLIB.
Parameter in IEASYSxx
LNK=(aa,bb, . . .)
1. You may set up any number of LNKLSTxx members, although no more than 15 libraries
may be concatenated to LINKLIB in the life of a single IPL.
2. Each library can have up to 16 extents.
3. Any library listed in LNKLST00 or LNKLSTxx is automatically authorized, since
LINKLIB is authorized.
4. LNKLST-name libraries must be cataloged in the system master catalog.
* Place on each record a string of data set names separated by commas.
* Indicate continuation by placing a comma followed by at least one blank after the
last name on a record.
* Make sure that the total number of data sets, excluding LINKLIB, contained in all
the specified LNKLST members doesn't exceed 15.
* If you place the name SYS1.LINKLIB on any record in any LNKLST member, the name
will be ignored.
* Do not specify the same library more than once in a succession of LNKLSTxx members.
The library will be concatenated as many times as it is listed.