0R03I CHKPT NO. xxxx NOT FOUND ON SYSxxx=cuu xxxxxx - CANNOT RESTART
Cause: The checkpoint number specified on the // RSTRT card was not found before two
consecutive tapemarks were found, or before the extents were exceeded on the disk, or
The current job name does not match the job name in the checkpoint record.
System Action: The job is canceled.
Programmer Action: Check the following:
1. SYSxxx is properly assigned.
2. The job name is correct.
3. Checkpoint number on the RSTRT card is correct.
4. The correct volume is mounted on the device assigned to SYSxxx.
5. If the device is a disk, that the extents are correct.
6. If the device is a tape, that the tape is properly positioned.
If the problem recurs, have the
· job stream, including EXTENT cards if the checkpoint records are on disk
· system dump
· checkpoint records
· log sheet
available for problem determination.
Operator Action: Check items 1, 4, and 6 of the programmer action.
Used with Courtesy and Permission of International Business Machines, Inc.