1P0nD INVALID ALLOCATION
1P01D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P02D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P03D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P04D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P05D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P06D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P07D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P08D INVALID ALLOCATION
1P09D INVALID ALLOCATION
n indicates the field processed when the error was detected.
Cause: An allocation was attempted that:
· Would cause an active background or foreground area to be reduced or result in less than
64K for processing in any virtual partition, or
· Would cause an SVA to be reduced or result in less than 64K, or
· Would take storage space from the background area currently in use for label storage, or
· Would cause the relocation of an active program, or
· Would not leave 16K for the page pool; or
· ATTN routine allocation was attempted that would decrease the background area.
System Action: If SYSLOG is assigned to a keyboard, the system waits for an operator
response; otherwise, the invalid command is ignored.
Programmer Action: none.
Operator Action: Type valid allocation command.
Used with Courtesy and Permission of International Business Machines, Inc.