1S0nD INVALID STATEMENT
1S01D INVALID STATEMENT
1S02D INVALID STATEMENT
1S03D INVALID STATEMENT
1S04D INVALID STATEMENT
1S05D INVALID STATEMENT
1S06D INVALID STATEMENT
1S07D INVALID STATEMENT
1S08D INVALID STATEMENT
1S09D INVALID STATEMENT
n indicates the field processed when the error was detected.
· The ROD command was issued and the ERRLOG option was not specified during supervi-
sor generation or the recorder file (SYSREC) has not been opened.
· A non—existing partition has been specified in an ALLOCR, START (or BATCH) command.
· SIZE was specified as 0K in the EXEC statement or as nK where n is greater than the
· Tape mode was specified for another device than a tape unit.
· A volume serial number was specified for another device than a tape unit or disk drive.
· SHR was specified for another device than a disk drive.
· In reply to message 1T50A an incorrect partition was specified (note: BG is default).
· In SIZE=(AUTO,nK) programsize + nK was greater than the partition.
· The referenced field (n) is invalid (i.e., misspelled, wrong size, non—numeric character in
· File-id is greater than 8 characters for 3540 DLBL statement (Code=DU).
· A command is given at the wrong time (e.g., ASSGN issued in attention routine), or RF
specified in SET command after the first JOB card was processed.
· The supervisor does not have private core image library support and one of the following
A // OPTION CATAL or LINK statement was detected from a foreground partition, or
An assignment for SYSCLB was made for a partition.
System Action: If SYSLOG is assigned to a keyboard, the system waits for an operator
response; otherwise, the invalid statement is ignored.
Operator Action: Correct statement or command in error from console keyboard or SYSRDR,
or type CANCEL to cancel the job.
When an invalid EXTENT card is replaced, remember that the valid entries overwrite the
default values or the values filled in by the previous EXTENT cards.
Used with Courtesy and Permission of International Business Machines, Inc.