1S1nD/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S11D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S12D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S13D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S14D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S15D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S16D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S17D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S18D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
1S19D/I STATEMENT OUT OF SEQUENCE
n indicates the field processed when the error was detected.
Cause: One of the following:
· Label statement submitted in wrong order.
· Extent sequence number out of order.
· PHASE, ACTION, RETRY, or INCLUDE encountered without a preceding LINK or CATAL
· // EXEC LNKEDT encountered and no // OPTION LINK or CATAL.
· Incomplete label set for a DA, IS, or VSAM file is incomplete when a // EXEC statement
· // EXEC encountered while in either STDLBL or USRLBL mode.
· // OPTION LINK encountered when the CATAL option was previously specified.
· Label type not DASD, SD, or TAPE while operating in STDLBL mode.
· More than one extent submitted for a file with filename= IJSYSxx, where x is numeric.
· A CATALR out of sequence, or // EXEC is encountered after // EXEC name, where
'name' is not LNKEDT.
· Serious errors were detected during FORTRAN, COBOL, or PL/I compilation and the
system does not allow link editing.
· An OPTION LINK or OPTION CATAL immediately precedede a CATALR statement during
compilation. This is invalid and results in cancelation of the job.
Message 1S1nI is issued if the input is from SYSRDR, NOLOG was specified and a job is in
progress. In such cases the job is canceled.
System Action: If SYSLOG is assigned to a keyboard. the system waits for an operator
response; otherwise, the invalid statement is ignored.
Programmer Action: Check the statement(s) in error, check for proper sequencing, and
resubmit the job.
Operator Action: Correct statement in error, or
Type CANCEL to cancel the job, or
Type IGNORE or press END/ENTER to ignore the invalid statement, if it is not required, and
Used with Courtesy and Permission of International Business Machines, Inc.