2184I INVALID SYSCLB ASSIGNMENT
Cause: 1. If executing in a foreground partition, SYSCLB is not assigned or
2. A private core image library has been assigned during a link edit run; however, the same
private core image library is currently assigned to another partition. In both partitions the
private core image library assigned is on the same device with the same starting cylinder.
System Action: The job is canceled.
Programmer Action: none.
Operator Action: Cause 1 - Assign SYSCLB to the partition. Cause 2 - If the same private
core image library is required as that being used in the other partition, wait until the other job
is finished, unassign SYSCLB in the other partition, and resubmit the job. Otherwise, assign a
different private core image library and resubmit the job.
If the problem recurs. have the
· stand-alone dump of all partitions
· VTOC list (using LVTOC) of any device, currently mounted, on which a private core image
library resides (re-IPL first)
· job streams for all partitions currently operating
· console log shoot
· printer output
· current supervisor assembly listing
available for problem determination.
Used with Courtesy and Permission of International Business Machines, Inc.